Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at www.martaray.it we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on how to manage cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites
Purposes of the processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this site and to send communications, including commercial communications, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and its subsidiaries and/or associated companies and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer to third parties of the above mentioned data, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform obligations under laws or regulations;
- manage contacts;
Methods of treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways
- data collection in single-opt mode, in a dedicated database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data required are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed of the nature and purposes of the processing
- get it from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; the request may be renewed at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are justified reasons for doing so;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, the integration of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
Please note that the owner of the treatment for all legal purposes is:
- Iconik s.r.l.
- Via del Moro 6
- 00153 - Rome (RM)
- Tel/Fax: 06/94846443
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We do not collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has personal information about a child in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.