- Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement and return the Products within 30 days from the date of the Buyer's order submission.
- To withdraw from the Agreement, on the basis of these records, it is necessary to send a written notice of withdrawal to Martha Ray's company address (by post or courier). In addition to the withdrawal notice, the Buyer is obliged to include the product which concerns the claim, failing to do so, will result in an ineffective withdraw.
- The Buyer may withdraw from the Agreement, on the basis of these records, also by returning the Products at the Stationary Shop.
- Withdrawal from the Agreement, on the basis of these records, is only possible provided that the products were not given a discount price at the time of purchase, have not been used, have not been destroyed or damaged and have the original tags.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Buyer, on the basis of these records, the Buyer will receive a reimbursement for the amount equal to the price of the Products for which he withdrew from the Agreement. The reimbursement shall be made promptly, not later than 15 days from the date when the notice of withdrawal from the Agreement was received by Marta Ray along with the Products or when the Products are returned at the stationary shop.
- Martha Ray does not foresee a possibility to exchange a Product for another, with the exception when product is INCONSISTENT WITH THE AGREEMENT
- If you wish to replace the Product, the Buyer should withdraw from the Agreement in regards to the Product, and then submit an Order for another Product.
All regulation about returns are included in "terms and condition"